Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Will I ever get ahead of the game again??

Oh, I forgot how time consuming a newborn is.  No matter what I do, I can't seem to get ahead.  I find myself thinking each night, tomorrow I will get up, exercise, scrapbook, clean, and then I remember that I am not running this show anymore...he is:


By no means am I a serious photographer, I just like to take pics of my family.   I had seen this done on Susan's blog, and knew I wanted to take monthly pics of my boy.  I am totally copying here.

I was so happy to get some time in with my cousin.  He got to meet Davis and we enjoyed having him visit so much!

Nothing makes my two bigs happier than hanging with their Uncle Todd!


Finally, I have some sneaks using the amazing October kit from The Girl's Loft:




I have to say, for someone wo doesn't enjoy scrapping events so much, this kit certainly made it easy.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Now for my baby faves for this week...
Yep, you can see I finally broke down and got the iPhone 4s, which I LOOOOOVE!  I'm putting my iPhone as my baby fave for this week, because it keeps me busy when I'm up all night nursing Davis.  Sometimes it keeps me too busy, and I realize he's fallen back asleep and I'm just playing away.  Which means I end up wasting precious sleep time.  The pics it takes are amazing, and sharing them with my friends and family is so easy.  This pic is from my iPhone:

Seriously, how cute is he?  He's lucky he's so cute, because he's taking up all of my time, which I wouldn't have any other way.

Sorry for the super LONG post, for those of you that made it through, I will be posting a giveaway soon, so stay tuned.



Pin It!

8 comments:

Todd said...

I had a great time visiting you guys! Little Davis is a perfect addition to the family. Glad I got to bond with him--nothing as sweet as having a baby zonked out on your shoulder. Look forward to seeing pics of the kids from Halloween. Thanks for letting me visit. Miss yall already. -Uncle Todd

meganklauer said...

Totally don't worry about getting ahead. Everything else can wait. Enjoy every little moment.
And I'm completely jealous of the iphone btw. :0)

Sheri Twing said...

Oh Amy, he's absolutely beautiful! Like Megan said, don't worry about anything else...just enjoy this time, it goes so quickly as I'm sure you know! Can't wait to see more!

Zorina said...

Aww, he-is-adorable!! Love every minute spent with him, scrapbooking can wait. Hehe!

Michele H. said...

He is so cute Amy! Totally love the idea of a monthly photoshoot. That onesie is adorable:)

ps…totally jealous of your new iphone. i want one too:)

Kimber-Leigh said...

he is darling. and megan is right. soak up all those tiny baby moments. :)

Christa said...

Oh Amy he is just simply gorgeous!!! Look how big he's getting already!
I so wish I had the iPhone when the girlies were babies to keep me company at night during feedings!

Vee said...

iphone is the bomb-diggaty! :) your baby is is so cute and tiny!!!! :)