Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude

This is what Novemeber is all about to me, being grateful for those gifts you have been given.  Having Davis has really brought this home to me.  For awhile I was taking my gifts for granted, and not seeing how blessed I truly am.  Since Davis has been here, I've been forced to slow down, to not sweat the small stuff, and just be grateful.

Of course, my greatest gift is my family. 

(photo from Davis' christening)

I am so grateful for my hubby, who works so hard so I can stay home and be a mommy.  He seldom complains when the house is a mess or dinner isn't made, and has yet to comment on the fact that I'm still carrying around over 20 lbs from the pregnancy.  He is my rock, my best friend, and a blessing beyond belief!


My kiddos-I can't put into words how grateful I am for them.  They enrich my life in ways I never new possible.  I still can't believe how blessed I am to be their mom.


I am trying, not very well, but trying to keep up with the 30 Days of Gratitude using instagram, and will make an album as soon as I can actually scrap more.   I did get a chance to do a quick layout using the Boardwalk kit from Studio Calico.  LOOOOVE this kit!


Hope your Thanksgiving is special and blessed!

Pin It!

5 comments:

JulesHollis said...

Cute family. I love the layout too. Reminds me that I need to scrap that day (maybe). :)

meganklauer said...

Oh he is growing so quickly!
Enjoy Thanksgiving with your wonderful family!

Keshet said...

Love the layout and the cute family pic. Enjoy the holiday!

Gail L said...

Beautiful sentiments . . . Your family is gorgeous! xx

Mandie said...

gorgeous layout, amy!