Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy Halloween! The day after.

So our Halloween was quite busy.  The bigs had so much fun trick-or-treating with their friends, and Davis wanted NOTHING to do with the whole day.  This is the best pic I got of all of my sweets:


And a closeup: 

And one pic of the babe, seriously the best I could do:


Here is a card and layout I made using the Oct kit from The Girl's Loft:



I really don't do well with scrapping Halloween, but this kit made it so easy! 

And something I've been meaning to share is this amazing recipe I found here.  I think I've made this once a week since I had sweet Davis, and it is goooooood!


When I make it I use half quick oats and half steel-cut.  I just use whatever frozen fruit I have and it always turns out so good. 

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Ally said...

You are doing amazing! I couldn't even imagine - and you are like a pro! Love the photos and the creations!

Mary Jo said...

Sweet photos and great projects! :)
Congratulations, again! :)

jamie long said...

Are there ever babies who like Halloween? Both of mine hated it when they were babies. Love that page and card!

Christa said...

Wow, look at all your cute kiddos!! Those are all great costumes!
And next year you will be chasing Davis all over the neighborhood!

Kimber-Leigh said...

love that tiny little skeleton!

and that looks yummy!

em said...

Love the halloween pictures!! :)

Meghann said...

This blog post is awesome! Cute kiddos and a yummy recipe? What more could you want?

Chris and Paige Evans said...

So much to comment on! Cute kids! Cute card! Cute layout!

waleska said...

so much fun, amy!! great pictures and projects :)

Keshet said...

So much cuteness! Love the little skeleton:)