Monday, November 21, 2011

Well, I thought it'd get easier to blog

as my angel got older, but not so much.  He has me wrapped around his sweet little fingers, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Of course, my scrapping is suffering a bit, but that's totally ok.  It'll be there when he's older.  I have to say that I am enjoying motherhood this time around much more than I did when I was younger.  I truly treasure each moment with him, and feel so grateful that I get the chance to experience this again.

So, he is two months old, and such a BIG BOY!  He gained over 5 pounds in 6 weeks, and is weighing in at 13 lbs 14 oz.  He is 50% for height and 95% for weight, which is so new to me.  My other two were such peanuts, and he is just a chunk of LOVE!  Here are some pics from his 2 month photoshoot:






At two months:

He is super smiley, and so talkative! 
He is eating every 2-3 hrs.
Waking 2-3 times at night.
Not napping consistantly yet.
Loves to nap with me in my bed.  I love it too!

And one last LO from the Oct kit at The Girl's Loft.  I only got two done last month, hoping this month is better.


Hope your week is wonderful!  I'll be back with a gratitude post this week, I promise.


Pin It!

11 comments:

Gail L said...

Wow he is sooo cute! I hear you ... my bubba boy is taking up loads of my time but I'm trying to carve out some time to myself to craft. Luckily he is now sleeping through the night . . . most nights! xx

Drayia said...

He is adorable, I too had a couple of babies later in life after my kids were teens. I LOVE it as well, not so stressed more willing to let things slide and spend as much time as I can with them. They are 3 and 1 1/2 now and much happier, loving children!

jamie long said...

OMG, he is just too cute!! I miss baby legs.

Lauren said...

Such a cutie!!!

theelfqueen said...

He's super sweet! And that is a fantastic Halloween page!

Keshet said...

Oh, he is so cute Amy!!

Shelley Haganman said...

What a doll!!

em said...

He is so adorable! :)

Lauren said...

What sweet shots! :)

JulesHollis said...

Look at those cheeks! My baby fever just spiked. He's adorable.

Kelly Massman said...

What a darling baby!!!!!! I can see how you'd be totally mesmerized! you are right, scrapping will be there; he will grow up so quickly!!! :-)