Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello Christmas!

We are definitely getting into the spirit here.  We've decked the halls, shopped, wrapped, and of course, did our traditional gingerbread house decorating.


Notice how I'm creatively cropped out of this pic?  Hubby was listening, as I told him absolutely NO PICS of me!

My little sweetie turned 3 months old.  I can't BELIEVE it!  How is it going so fast?? 


At three months:

He's at least 15 lbs, but not sure on the length.
Still eating every 2-3 hours during the day.
Not napping regularly, unless he's sleeping in my bed next to me. :)
Still waking 2-3 times at night to eat.
So verbal!!  Totally found his voice, and loves to use it.
Blows the sweetest baby bubbles ever.
Totally lights up when he sees me or Matt.
Gets estatic when he sees Georgia or Austin.
Will hang out in his bouncy seat as long as we're close by.
Will sleep in his swing, if I will let him, which I don't like to do.
Is the best baby EVER!!

Finally finished this layout, of our first family pic.  

Supplies used:


Thanks so much for stopping by...I really appreciate you visiting!
Pin It!

6 comments:

theelfqueen said...

Love the gingerbread house! We're doing ours this afternoon, I think.

Adore that stamped chevron!

Cheryl Leong said...

Oh I like the background with mix colors :) great layout!!!!

Aud R. said...

I am not sure how you made this background, but it sure is gorgeous!

Christa said...

Look how big he is getting!! That layout is awesome! Love it!

Sarah Webb said...

Love that template and how you've used it!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

3 months? for real? FOR REAL? how time flies! I've missed you Amy!!