Monday, December 12, 2011

I've got scrappy news...

So, as you know, when I found out I was expecting, I had to resign from most of my design teams to get through the pregnancy and birth of my sweet Davis.  Have I said how over the moon I am about this kid?  Seriously, I just can't get enough of him.  Look how sweet he is.


Anyway, I needed to take some time off from scrapping, and now that he's three months, I feel like I am ready to get back into it.  Enter The Sampler Kit Club.  I saw they were having a DT call, checked out their kits and was immediately impressed!  I was thrilled to get the email from Holly that I made the team, and can't wait to get started next month with my first kit.  Here is their Dec kit...


Look at all the amazing stuff in it!!  Filled to the brim with goodies!

They are doing an amazing giveaway on their blog to welcome the new team.  You must check it out, there is Crate Paper Peppermint Collections to be had! :)

Still waiting to hear from my winner...Kimmcc69.  Email me so I can get your Core'dinations out to you!

Have a great Monday, and stay warm!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome news!! Glad you're back to scrapping-you know I love your work!

Sarah Webb said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Keshet said...

Congrats Amy! Can't wait to see what you create!

meganklauer said...

Congrats Amy! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!

Amber said...

Congrats Amy! The Sampler is a great kit club. So happy to have u on the DT!
Hugs
Amber

Penny Smith said...

They are so lucky to have you!! I miss working with you! And THANK YOU for your comment on my blog! You made my day!!

beckyjune said...

My goodness, Amy, he is so adorable. Congrats on making that team- they are lucky to have you and I bet it will be fun for you to get back into scrapping again.

Enjoy that little baby. They grow up too fast- I can't hardly believe that mine is 7 months old already and she is for sure our last one so I am trying to soak it all in.

Staci said...

OMG, your little guy is SO cute!! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Big congrats about the DT, girl - can't wait to see your projects with their kits!

*reyanna klein* said...

Yay! that's awesome news! can't wait to see all the pretty stuff you create!

and Davis is SUCH a cutie face!! :-)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Huge Congrats Amy!! I can't wait to see your fabulousness!!