Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winner, and a layout

First thing's first, here is the winner of the Core'dinations Cardstock:

That means that Kimmcc69 is my winner! If you'll email me (contact info is in the sidebar). I'll get it right in the mail to you!

I also created another Davis page, yay for me!!  Used the SC kit, Boardwalk, again and some Ormolu goodies.  This is my fave page I've made in awhile.  The background was made using one of Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's 12x12 templates from The Crafter's Workshop,  which I love.  I just added some mist, and that's it.  Such a cool effect!

Hope your weekend is good!


Pin It!

7 comments:

5littlechickens said...

That page is so great! I have been eyeing that template and you made me want it even more :)

jamie long said...

very cool page, love that misted background!

em said...

LOVE the layout! :)

Keshet said...

Adore this, Amy! So cute!

Gail L said...

Awesome layout! Well done on returning to the 'scrappy world' again! Woo hoo! Took me about 3 months too . . x

Penny Smith said...

I have that template! Looking to use it SOON! LOVE this LO! I love your work too, and I am so glad your back! :)

Penny Smith said...

I have that template! Looking to use it SOON! LOVE this LO! I love your work too, and I am so glad your back! :)