Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can it already be Wednesday?

Wow, this week is flying by!  We are finally all feeling better around here, so I'm not complaining, but I had grand plans to blog this week, and obviously I didn't get that done so much.

I wanted to let you know that there are some great challenges going on over at The Sampler Blog!  There is a card challenge and sketch challenge going on where you can win some great stuff!  I took part in the sketch challenge.  Here is Holly's great sketch:

And here is the layout I created with it.  


You should definitely play along. Just upload your creations to The Sampler Flikr group

Some fun stuff has happened this past week, I got the weekly email from Two Peas on Friday, and was so surprised to see my "cry" layout had been pinned to the peas are so inspiring board on Pinterest.  Then I also had a layout posted on the Ormolu blog.  I love their products!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday, and I wanted to wish my mom a very happy birthday! She's the best mom EVER!!!!


Pin It!

8 comments:

meganklauer said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Love to see you back full swing with scrapping. Love it!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Love your take on the sketch!!
Glad you are all feeling better :)

taraleclaire said...

Beautiful LO!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love the mix of colors. great take on the sketch.

Amanda Toyer said...

really like that sketch and love your take on it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!!! LOVING that lo!!! Great photos and loveeeeeeeee the little banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer said...

awesome sketch...love your layout!!

em said...

woohoo! :) yay for all the good news!
and i love that layout!