Monday, January 09, 2012

Lots to share on Monday

At least a lot in my world.  Davis is getting over his first cold, Austin is coming off of bronchitis, and I am finally feeling like I'm coming out of a sick kiddo funk.  I'm rejoicing in Monday!  Woohoo!

You saw the gorgeous January kit from The Sampler in my last post, and I wanted to share a page I created using the kit.  The mix of products in this kit just works so well together.  This layout is about my 16th wedding anniversary dinner, which was prepared by my mom and sweet baby girl.  It was the best anniversary ever!


I will be sharing my projects this week, and make sure to check out The Sampler blog for some great posts this week.

I also wanted to send a shout out to a fellow crafter who had her sweet baby boy Noah a couple months before Davis was born.  She has a new blog up for her wonderful Etsy shop, The Greatest View. You should definitely check it out, there's great products like this:


She's doing a great giveaway...$25 to her shop so run check it out!!

Enjoy your Monday!





Pin It!

9 comments:

sarbear said...

Beautiful layout - did you use a stamp to get the teal design? I love the etsy shop items - will check that out!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such a great mix of product on your layout!! :)
Hope everyone is feeling better at your house soon.
It's so hard when just one is sick, let alone more than one!
Cute etsy shop items!

Sherri said...

I really love your creations Amy. So nice to see you back at after the arrival of Davis, sure didn't take you long. He is such a handsome little peanut too :)

Michelle Lanning said...

Love the layout and yay for the cold being over.

Kimber-Leigh said...

gorgeous layout...i love the color scheme. thanks for sharing the store...off to check it out!

shaunnaRooskie said...

such a cute page, Amy! you did so many fun things with elements from the kit :)

Keshet said...

What a cute shop!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors and the design! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kathy Martin said...

Fabulous page! Love the design! :)