Tuesday, January 03, 2012

My first canvas print

Before Davis was born, I was contacted by Easy Canvas Prints, asking if I'd like to review their canvas prints.  It only took me three months to get my act together and order a print from them, and I am so glad I did.  Here is the 11x14 gallery print I ordered:

It came all wrapped up perfectly, and I gasped when I opened the package.  The quality was amazing, and I was thrilled how beautifully my picture was transformed onto the canvas-not a single detail was ignored.


I chose to do the gallery wrap, but there is also an option to do a solid color edge, which is a great look as well.


Here is it on my mantle, and I just love it!  Here's a rundown about Easy Canvas Prints:

*They're based out of Austin, I mean HELLO???  How much do I love all things Texas?
*The site is so easy to navigate, and customizing your canvas is a breeze.
*You can use a photo of your own, or pick one of their cool pictures to use for your canvas.
*They always have great specials, like free shipping...which is a bonus!

If you like Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook, you can get 50% off and free shipping on a gorgeous canvas of your own.  There's also a link on my sidebar to take a look at Easy Canvas Prints.  You'll be so glad you did!



Pin It!

2 comments:

em said...

It looks awesome. They are so cool! And seriously...how come no one ever contacts me to see if I'D be interested in reviewing their products!!! ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loved my canvas from them too! Yours turned out BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and giving prayers to my Brookie! It is very much appreciated! Have a great rest of your week! :):):):):):):)