Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not so good Wednesday.

I'm aware it's Thursday, which has always been my favorite day of the week, but I can't enjoy Thursday without complaining about my Wednesday first.

Took Davis to the doctor, because his cold turned into croup, which turned into a horrid cough that makes him throw up. Joy. They tested him for RSV, which turned out to be negative, thank goodness, and sent me home with the "it's just a cold, it must run it's course" speech.  Not only did I take my sick baby out in the cold rain, and infect him with all the nasty germs in the pediatrician's office, but I was so tired from being up all night with said baby and I was crabby and just UGH!  I did come home, and take a quick nap with Davis, which helped out tremendously.  He had an OK night last night, and today is sunny and 60 degrees, so I am feeling much better.  There, now I can be happy for Thursday!

I wanted to share another layout I created using the January kit from The Sampler.  This was was my easy, took just an hour (which is super fast for me) to create layout.


I used the EK success heart layering punch, and everything else is from the kit.  Look how SWEET my boy is!

Here's a recent pic...just cause he's the cutest!

Hope your Thursday is fabulous!


Pin It!

13 comments:

Sarale said...

Absolutely the cutest! :)

Vee said...

awww, hope he feels better soon! He is too cute to be so sick!!

meganklauer said...

Hope he is feeling better soon!

Christa said...

What a beautiful layout Amy!! Hope he is feeling better very soon.

Gail L said...

Gorgeous layout! Poor Davis . . . it's the worst when they're sick as lack of sleep means you're not entirely on top of the game. Hope he gets better soon. x

Tracie said...

LOVE your LO!!! Your Wednesday sounded just like mine. Took my 1 year old to the doc for the same thing and got the "Sorry, nothing I can do fo him" schpeel. Colt has been throwing up every night since Saturday so I feel for ya!!! Glad to see you got in some creative time though!! Thanx for sharing.

ClaireTet said...

Such a gorgeous boy! Love it when a layout comes together quickly like that.

Keshet said...

Sounds stressful--hope Davis feels better soon! Love the layout!

photolbert said...

Your baby boys and their "fa-blue-ous" BLUE eyes! That hue must be heaven-sent!
OK, so one is not so little any more...but in Mama's eyes, I know he always will be.:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww he is just ADORABLE!! I loveeeee your lo!! LOVING the photos and the hearts!!! And I hope he feels better! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Holly* said...

booo... for crappy wednesdays and sick babies! hope friday sees yall feeling even better!

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Ahhh, poor babers! He's so cute... hope he feels better soon.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

poor baby. how is he now? better i hope!! goodness, you get some rest too mama.. I love you. and thank you for the love you left me. *hugs*