Thursday, January 19, 2012

Still plugging along...

Davis is still a little congested, and he, of course, has decided to share it with his mommy.  I am so ready for this winter to be over, and it's only the middle of January...help me!

I wanted to share another layout I created using the January kit from The Sampler.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Davis from his one month photo shoot.  I mean, how do you not love this?

This is one of my favorite layouts I made using the kit.  There's a card challenge going on over at The Sampler blog.  You should check it out, you can win some goodies.

Davis has totally discovered his thumb.  He sucks on it all day, so no more binky. :(  It's cute right now, but I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to break this habit down the road.  How 'bout a cute pic of my boy?  Here ya go...


Be still my heart.  Happy Thursday, everyone!



Pin It!

18 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Sorry that you are both not feeling well. I know what you mean about wanting winter over. I never wanted it to start :)

Such a cute layout! And he is just so precious!!

Valerie Bishop said...

How very precious your little boy is! Hope you both feel better soon!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a sweet baby and page! :)

taraleclaire said...

Beautiful layout!! That ribbon is divine, I'm hoarding mine.

Jolene said...

Adorable! Love the layout!! Didn't know he started on the thumb. It is so cute but Abbey did do it for a long time. :)

Tracie said...

He is so cute!!! Love your LO!!!

JennyKozar said...

So sweet! His face just makes me smile!!

theelfqueen said...

That is so incredibly AWESOME! I love the twine and the stars especially!

em said...

Okay, I hope you aren't offended by this...but he is such a pretty baby! I know I'm supposed to say "handsome" or even "cute" but seriously...he's beautiful! :)

Christa said...

Oh man, sorry you aren't feeling well now. He is just so precious!! Even when he is crying!

Patricia said...

Hope you all feel better soon! This is so beautiful!

meganklauer said...

Oh girl! Submit that layout! It is so awesome!

And Ella sucks her thumb too. It's so cute and I don't care if it's a hard thing to break her of cause she's my last baby and I'm gonna savor everything little "baby" moment. Hee!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww! So precious! I loveeeeeee this!!! And he is ADORABLE!! Hoping he is feeling better! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Monique Liedtke said...

This is so cute!! Both your layout and the photos of your boy!! Super!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous layout and gorgeous little boy. Of course he's even cuter because he shares a name with my son. :)

beckyjune said...

Amy, I LOVE this page! What a great design, too.

beckyjune said...

p.s. My Aimee sucked her thumb as a baby and we thought she'd just grow out of it and now she's 4 and we STILL can't get her to stop sucking her thumb. When Lily puts hers in her mouth we are quick to pull it out. I have heard how difficult it is to stop kids from using a pacifier but I would guess that it's easier than with a thumb- you can take away the pacifier but you can't amputate the thumb. We have tried all kinds of things and now have to wrap it in medical tape to try to keep her from sucking her thumb. Just thought you'd like some insight on that, though he might just quit on his own.

Amy said...

Sooooo LOVE this layout!!! CUTE!!!!