Monday, January 16, 2012

Still sick...

This cold has totally taken it's toll on poor, sweet Davis.  I think he *might* be on the mend, but it was a tough few days around here.  We've done more suctioning and breathing treatments than we'd care to mention, but hopefully he'll be back to his healthy self soon.  He has, in the mean time, turned four months old.  I can't believe it!  Look how sweet...


At four months:
*he weighs 16 lbs 3 oz
*I'll add his height after his checkup this Wed
*eats every 3 hrs or so
*NOT sleeping through the night, still up anywhere from 2-4 times
*is getting hard to put down at night.  Takes a lot of rocking and soothing
*still needs to be swaddled, unless he's in my bed
*has continued to discover how to use his voice by just screaming...it's hilarious
*grabs for toys
*sucks on his right arm right above his wrist
*takes a binky...sometimes
*loves when I sing to him, sometimes it's the only thing that calms him down
*had his first cold/RSV NOT FUN!

I finished the first page of his baby album. 


I love how it turned out.  I used some Elle's Studio tags, and bits and pieces from the Studio Calico Boardwalk kit.  I can't wait to start on his monthly pages.  I'm only 4 months behind.

One last pic of my three angels.  I feel like Davis has become quite the blog-hog lately, but that's because he's the only one who'll let me take his picture without arguing. :)  Here are my sweets.


Gosh, they take my breath away!  I don't know how I got so blessed, but they make my life so full.  Happy Tuesday everyone!!


Pin It!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous photos!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!! So precious and loving the design! I hope he feels better soon! RSV is scary :( I will keep him in my prayers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Gail L said...

He is a sweetie! And just absolutely love the layout! I love the design, colours and accents you chose, I just love everything about it! x

Michelle Lanning said...

awe - poor little guy! I hope he is better soon! Love the layout & the photo of your kiddos!

JennyKozar said...

awwwwwwww - he is so sweet! Great pictures.

Kimber-Leigh said...

oh, amy. he is so very precious.it looks like he is so very loved too :)

Mindy Miller said...

Love this post! What a good looking group and a fun LO!

em said...

he is so sweet!!! and i love that layout!

Keshet said...

Aw:) I hope the little guy gets better soon! Love the layout--you're making me want to rock a kraft background!

Amber said...

Beautiful LO and photos! Hope the baby feels better! So sweet!
Hugs
Amber