Sunday, January 01, 2012

Whew, what a great Christmas!

I know, it's been awhile, but I decided to make the most of my family during the holidays, and just spend time away from the computer.  We had a wonderful Christmas.  I won't bore you with lots of pictures, but I do have a few I want to share. 

This is our Christmas Eve headed to mass shot:

Here are my sweet babies on Christmas Eve:

This totally blew me away Christmas morning:


I love this pic of me and Davis Christmas day.  He was sporting his adorable outfit from Aunt Misty.

I've been able to do some scrapping as well.  I got the January kit from The Sampler, and it is amazing.  It is packed with lots of good stuff.  Here's a peek of my box, all packed...

and a peek of the first layout I did: 

This is an amazing kit, I know you'll love it as much as I do! 

I can not believe it is 2012, I mean where in the world did 2011 go?  I will be back soon with a recap post of my crazy 2011, and my one little word for 2012.  I'm still working on picking my word.  Hope your New Year's Eve and Day were wonderful!


Pin It!

8 comments:

em said...

You look wonderful! Happy New Year!

Susan Beth said...

Your son and mine have similar hair cuts - this longer hair is new to our family, so I am noticing it everywhere! Love your photos and the kit looks wonderful!

Margrethe said...

Congrats on getting a Macbook Pro! :D

-Margrethe
One Life Documented

Cheryl Leong said...

Me hoping to get that MacBookPro... *o*

Michelle Lanning said...

awe - look at you little one! Congrats and Merry Christmas!

meganklauer said...

First of all, you look awesome!
You are going to LOVE your MacBook! I just got the same one a few weeks ago!
It's so true what they say "once you go Mac you never go back!" Hee! Enjoy!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

I can't believe it is 2012 either! And I did a computer/blogging break over the holidays as well. It was so nice and relaxing :)
Great family photos!

jamie long said...

great photos, I am so jealous of your present!