Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February 1st

Although the calendar says February first, it is so warm here and it totally doesn't feel like it.  I am ready for the winter illness period to get over, but wouldn't mind a bit of snow........but not today because it's going to be almost 70 degrees today!!!

I wanted to share my last layout I made using the Jan kit from the sampler kit club.  I just loved this kit, it goes down as one of my favorite kits I've worked with.  It's a lovey-dovey one about my hubby:
Sometimes I am just amazed at how luck I am that this man is MINE! He's definitely a keeper.

Look at my boy this morning:
He was obviously missing his brother and sister after having them home for a long weekend.  Poor sweet pea.

Happy Wednesday!!




Pin It!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Such a great layout of you and your hubby! And that sweet little baby...so precious!

theelfqueen said...

Fantastic layout! And what an adorable photo!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Sweet layout!
And sweet baby :)

Amanda Toyer said...

great layout and poor sweet bubba!

teacher jessy said...

What a fab layout!! Love the details ;)

Kelly said...

Your bubby is such a cutie. Great page xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Poor baby! :( I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the way you journaled and the paint splatters! :):):):):):):):):):):)