Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The February kit

from The Sampler is up, and it's amazing!!!  I have made some of my favorite layouts using this kit, which I'm pretty sure I said the January kit as well. :)  Today I wanted to share the first layout I created.


Everything is from the kit, which you should really check out at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us! I am totally addicted to the Core'dinations Card stock! I used a large heart that I cut out of card stock and put it underneath the Core'dinations before I sanded it, to get the heart outline.  I love how it turned out!

Each month, we do a card and sketch challenge over at The Sampler blog.  You should check it out, you can win some great stuff just by playing along!

Wanted to share a picture of me and my angel girl.  I am so, so thankful for her!


Have an awesome Wednesday!!!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Michelle Lanning said...

love the layout! Is that chalk around the heart! And your daughter is getting so big! I remember when she was little!!

Ursula Schneider said...

loving how you pieced the heart together. That photo of you and DD is perfect, what a treasure.

5littlechickens said...

that layout is so pretty, love love the big heart!!! And the photo is beautiful!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love the hearts, lovely photo.

Christa said...

Amy that is such a beautiful photo of you two!!!!
Awesome layout too-always love your work!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Sweet photos (all of them) and layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS lo!! LOVING that big heart!! And loveeeeeee the photo of you and your girl! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Michele H. said...

Oh Amy - you both look absolutely beautiful!