Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The Girl's Loft

The January kit was a lot of fun to work with, and I wanted to share a couple of the layouts I created with it.  First up is a layout of my mom and my sweet boy.


And this one really hits home...


They are just growing so quickly and I want them to just STOP!!!  This is why I'm glad I scrapbook, so that I will have this moment recorded for when they're too big to lay on the floor for a picture. :)

This past weekend, Matt took Austin to the Caps game.  Sunday was just an all around sports day, with our hockey game in the morning, the Caps in the afternoon and the Super Bowl that night.  I snapped a picture before they headed out.


I, of course, got to watch the game on TV.  Hmmmmm, not sure that's fair, but anyway.  I did get to spend the afternoon with this cutie pie...


I got him all decked out in his Vday attire.  How cute are these stripped babylegs??  Look for this photo coming soon to a layout near you. :)

Have a great Tuesday, I'll be back tomorrow with the February kit from The Sampler...you won't want to miss it!



Pin It!

7 comments:

Mandie said...

Great layouts, Amy! Your little guy is so darn cute in his V. Day outfit!

taraleclaire said...

Great LO's!
Love the pic of your guys in their Caps jersey's - that's my fiance's second fave team (behind our home team of course - the Wpg Jets!)

Kimber-Leigh said...

pretty pages amy! and he is so so so darling. i know i say that every time. precious in those stripes!

Patricia said...

Oh, I could eat that sweet little boy up...he is sooo adorable! Love your pictures and your layouts are amazing...definitely why we scrap...time goes way too fast!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee your lo's!! BEAUTIFUL colors and designs!! And those photos are great!! Your baby boy is just ADORABLE in his Valentine outfit! :):):):):):):):):):):)

teacher jessy said...

Such beautiful family you got there! Love that lil cutie with the outfit... swoon! Layout is awesome too :)

Kimberly said...

Holy Cow Amy! How out of touch have I been? Your sweet baby is adorable and congratulations to your family. He is deliciously cute!