Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More goodness from The Sampler

I forgot to share a picture of the gorgeous February kit from The Sampler...so here it is!


How gorgeous is this kit??  I have loved working with it so much.  Did you know that if you head over to The Sampler blog, and participate in our card challenge you can win some good, good stuff?  It's so easy, just link up a card you've created that has to do with our challenge, and you're all set.  Go check it out!

I'm sharing this layout over at the blog today.  I have had a great time with the Core'dinations Cardstock that comes in every kit.  For this layout, I sanded three circles to highlight the picture groups.  I love how it turned out.  Head on over and take a look at all the other amazing projects from our talented designers.


Happy Wednesday, everyone, and thanks so much for stopping by! 





Pin It!

14 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

Precious photos and I love the design!

NinaSt said...

Great design! I love all the little details!

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Love all the collages on one page!!! ❤

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great design, Amy! I love how you clustered the photos into different groups and highlighted them with the sanded circles!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Love all the fun little photos.
Great design!!

Linda Beeson said...

Your circle idea is neat, love Core'dinations! Great layout.

Penny said...

I love this layout, this was be a perfect design for photos that you need to crop out unsightly items from the background! Great job! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love all the photos, great design.

Sarah Webb said...

Sweet! Great clustering of the pictures!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the photos, the hearts and loving the twine!

Christa said...

Oh wow, love all the photos you fit on there, plus all the other goodies!

Anna said...

So many fun elements in that kit!
Anna
http://lassothemoon.typepad.com

Cheryl Leong said...

So many photos on a page!!! Cool! Totally inspire me

Gail L said...

I love this layout how you've fit in so many photos! And the subtle effect of the sanded circle - LOVE! x