Thursday, February 16, 2012

My baby is five months!!

Seriously??  I'm pretty sure I JUST gave birth, but he is already five months old.  He is just the sweetest baby ever, and I thank God everyday that He gave me the chance to love this sweet little boy!


At five months:
He is so happy, and so vocal!  He laughs, and talks all day long.
He nurses every 2-3 hours during the day.
He takes 2-3 naps a day, but doesn't sleep longer than an hour or so each time.
He is not a fan of his car seat.
He loves his sophie, and his play arch on his bouncy seat.
He wakes up usually 2-3 times each night to eat. (although he did sleep from 12-7 last night-YAY!)
He adores his big brother and sister, I mean REALLY ADORES!

I also wanted to share another layout that I completed using The Girl's Loft January kit.  This layout is about my sweet boy scoring his first hat-trick in hockey.  Three goals in one game, we were beyond proud!


Thanks for stopping by!  I really appreciate all your comments!



Pin It!

19 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh my gosh is he a complete cutie or what?!??! Such an amazing photo too. :) I love the LO too.

soapHOUSEmama said...

Great LO! YES- I too have a little baby and YES, I am pretty sure I just gave birth - like yesterday! LOL! At least I still feel that way :)

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Ahhhh, happy birthday little guy! He's so cute Ames!!! ❤

Love your layout.... and all the stars of course! LOL

Lynn Murphy said...

He looks totally adorable and you just wanna smush he's cheeks. Love the page. very cool.

Connie Mercer said...

what a sweetie and your Lo is adorable~I'm a fan of stars too~especially for boys!!!!:):)

Live 2 Create said...

He is adorable!

angie gutshall said...

He is so cute!! Love the layout and the way used the punched stars!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Congratulations on your little guy Amy! Both your boys are absolutely adorable! Love the layout. Wonderful design! DH plays hockey too. Congrats to your son, that IS a BIG deal!

Christa said...

He is really the sweetest baby!! Ella hated the car seat too-hated trips in the car!
Beautiful layout!!

em said...

he is so, so cute!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is just the CUTEST!! I love love love love that photo of him and reading his quirks!! And love love love love your lo!! LOVING that photo and all the stars!

Linda Beeson said...

it is so fun to see what he is like today documented!!!

Jennie M said...

what a sweet, sweet baby! LOVE the page, too! :)

Shelley Haganman said...

Great layout.....but your little guy is THE cutest baby ever! :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Your baby is so adorable! And that layout is way cool!

Piper said...

He is such a cutie :) five months is such a great age! My boys were learning all these new skills and just so excited about every day :)

Sasha Farina said...

how is that even possible? 5 months? ALREADY? maybe I can have another baby then? LOL.. he's adorable, too cute and precious!

Valerie said...

Your son is beautiful Amy - what a cute photo and a happy smile!
Love your page, too :)

Keshet said...

I can't believe he's so big! He's adorable, Amy!