Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sketch Challenge

It's sketch challenge time over at The Sampler Blog, and Holly gave us a fab sketch to work with again this month.

And here is my take on the sketch.

I pretty much stuck to the sketch, I just loved it so much!  Come check out the other designer's takes on the sketch here, and play along with us to win some amazing goodies from The Sampler!!

And I must post a pic of my sweet baby boy.  I know I have two other kiddos, but they aren't as happy when they see the camera.  He was in the bumbo here, and I love how he's all squished over. 

Have a great hump day, everyone!!


Pin It!

13 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Cute shot of him in the bumbo! :)

Love that sketch and I love what you did with it. All the white space is perfect :)

photolbert said...

Everytime I look at his sweet lil face, I am swept back in time to when Austin was a baby. I feel like they are twins...a decade plus apart.:)

photolbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taraleclaire said...

Beautiful!!!

Jennie M said...

um, hello!!! What a cute, cute baby! And, I LOVE the sketch and I love your take on it! Great job!!

Christa said...

Love your layout Amy!! What a great family photo!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute layout and I love the baby photo.

em said...

oh that photo!!!! puts a smile on my face. ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your lo!! I loveeeeeeee the photo, the hearts and the twine!! And your baby is just ADORABLE!!!

Michelle Lanning said...

well isn't he just precious?? Love the layout too!

Kelly in Canada said...

it is a lovely sketch and you did a wonderful interpretation of it!

fatmi said...

Nice work, I think a little more embossing was needed to be done on it.

Plastic Card
Discount Card Printing
Scratch Cards

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I love all the little details and layers you added - great layout!