Monday, February 20, 2012

Well, it's Monday.

and someone has had me up almost all night, so I figured I'd make good use of the time.

The boys, minus the littlest, headed out to a hockey tournament this weekend, so it was just me, Georgia and the babe holding down the fort.  Davis has decided that he doesn't like being left here with the girls, and has proceeded to make me suffer by refusing to sleep.  I am pretty sure we've had two of the worst nights we've had since he was brand new.  I actually felt nauseous, I was so tired.  I finally gave up and got some coffee, so at least I can somewhat function.

I also wanted to share that I have been blessed with some awesome happy mail lately.  First, I posted awhile ago on Studio Calico that I was so bummed I didn't have a Cameo and couldn't take advantage of all the cool new shapes and tags that are out there now.  I hadn't even posted the message, before I got an email from sweet Lexi offering to cut out any shapes I wanted and send them to me (SC has the best community, I got several offers to send me some Cameo goodness).  I got a package from her and look at the great stuff she sent:

Isn't she the sweetest?  I can't wait to use them on a page!  Thanks so much, Lexi!

I was also thrilled to see that I had won a GC from Gail's new shop, The Greatest View!  I had no problem spending my GC and then some, and was so excited to get this in the mail:


Thanks so much, Gail!  These products are amazing, you should make sure to check out her shop and get some goodies for yourself.

This is my last project I created using the January kit from The Girl's Loft.  It was such a fun kit to work with!


I also made a tag for a Vday gift I sent to a friend.


Hopefully there will be some napping today...lots and lots of napping.  Happy Sunday, everyone!



Pin It!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Awesome shapes! Need to start using my silhouette more...Great page Amy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee your happy mail!! How sweet!! And loving your lo and the tag too!! Loving the paint splatters on your lo!! And the photos too!! And hopefully you can get some sleep soon! Poor Mama :(

Magdalena said...

Oh wow! That's so sweet! I would love some of those too.

em said...

Love the shapes Lexi cut! Barb (Babs) was here visiting me this weekend and brought her Cameo...lOVE it! :)

Amy said...

Awesome happy mail! :)

Gail L said...

Sooo glad it arrived safely and you like it! Glad you're doing a little scrapping even though it sounds like your bub is giving you a hard time with not sleeping! x