Monday, March 19, 2012

Determined...

This week, I am determined to get some stuff done.  I want to blog more, scrap more, clean more (not really, but maybe if I type it, it'll happen).  Most of my time will be spent entertaining this little angel bear, and then all that other stuff will fill in around it.  How blessed am I that this is my life??

So, last week, sweet boy turned 6 months.  6 MONTHS????  Don't know how this happens, but time is just flying by.  Here is a pic and some stats.


OK, two pictures because I love them both so much!


At six months:
He is such a LOVE, and I am enjoying the fact that he's still all about mommy.
He eats every 2-3 hours during the day.
No teeth, but they are coming.
Weighs in at 18.6 lbs, and is 26 1/2 inches long.
Tried cereal for the first time, and seemed to really like it.
Refuses to sleep through the night.
Naps 1-2 times a day, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for two, sometimes for 10 minutes-still varies.
Can sit for a few seconds before he topples.
Finally rolling from tummy to back, so no tummy time.
Is crazy about his daddy, sister and brother, but is not so sure about strangers.

I am finally getting around to sharing my Feb Girl's Loft projects.  This was a fun kit to work with! Here are the first couple layouts I created.  

This first layout has my Jan instagram pics on it.


This is a sappy layout of me and my sweetness.


Hope your Monday is fabulous!!! 




Pin It!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is soooooo precious!! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo's too!! GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee the photos and the soft colors!

meganklauer said...

I know I say it all the time. But, dang it he is SO darn cute! Lovin the instagram page!

Zorina said...

Cute LO page! and your lil boy is growing so fast? Was it only last week I was reading his birth story. :-)

Lilith Eeckels said...

LOVE both layouts and your boy is soooooo cute!

Kellee Wynne Conrad said...

I can not believe he is already six months. All I can remember was being worried for you because you needed us when "something" went wrong! Come to find out all that worrying was for nothing - no, not nothing - for someone spactacular! And he is just so adorable. Glad to see you are a happy momma!

Christa said...

I love your layouts Amy! He is getting so, so big! Hopefully I'll have a chance to see those chubby cheeks before I go!!

Jennie M said...

what a cutie!!