Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I am so behind!

Ever feel like your just trying to catch up ALL.THE.TIME.?  I have realized this is the story of my life, and I'm sure it'll continue this way for a big longer.  There are only so many hours in the day, and it appears that there is only so much that I can do when I am running low on the sleep tank.  We are not sleeping through the night over here, pretty much doing the opposite of that.  He did have one night last week that he slept from 10:30-5, and I was in tears I was so happy.  Since then, we've had a few nights where we've been up 4 times, others where we've been up 7 times.  Welcome to my world.  We are getting ready to take a trip to my favorite place, which means a lot of "TO DO" lists, and they've taken priority over cleaning, working out, scrapping, even showering, which thrills my family. :)  Once we manage to actually get on the plane with everything I need for Davis, I will relax, and look forward to spending some much needed time with my wonderful family.

After all that, I wanted to share a special layout that I made using the Feb kit from The Girl's Loft.  A little behind the scenes here, Georgia's teacher was explaining how writers write about stuff they love, and then she had them draw a picture of things they loved as a creative writing prompt.  Here is what she did.


I know the picture is sort of hard to see, so here is just the picture.

You can click on the photo to read the 4th grade journaling.  The biggest part of her heart is Texas.  How much do I love this girl???  It totally made my heart so full.  We are so happy to get home, we can't even stand it.

Hope you have a great Wednesday, I'm off to get some scrapping assignments finished today, hopefully.




Pin It!

6 comments:

michele skinner said...

how sweet is that?! love this!! definitely something to cherish always!

meganklauer said...

Hang in there girly with the no sleeping stuff. It will get better! And love the scrap page too! Have a great trip!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such a sweet layout!

I do remember those non sleeping days. Agony! But it does get better. It really does! :)

theelfqueen said...

FANTASTIC!!! I love getting my kids unique work down on scrap pages!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hang in there girl... you know it will get better... someday he will be 15 and you will be screaming for him to wake up from his 13 hour sleep on the weekends!! lol... or is that just me with Adam??? lol!!! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! So sweet and LOVING that big heart!!!!

ClaireTet said...

I so feel you about the sleeping. Miss just turned two is almost at the end of the midnight wakings but then she is up at five most mornings! It will get better but it is awful while you are in the midst of it. Cute layout and a lovely story.