Thursday, March 29, 2012

A quick drive-by layout

This is the last layout I created using the February kit from The Girl's Loft.  I loved this pic I took of my hubby and sweet boy heading out to the Caps game.  Even though I was bitter that I wasn't going, I was still happy that they were-not really, but if I write it then I feel less annoyed. ;)


I title was cut from the cameo, and is not included in the kit, but everything else is.  Stay tuned for my March Girl's Loft pages, it turned out to be one of my favorite kits.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great weekend!!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

i love it amy! especially love the banner placement!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors, the paint splatters and loving the banner!

Jennie M said...

I LOVE IT. Seriously so cute - all of it!

Valerie said...

Love how you grouped your elements and base papers - beautiful page!