Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some Sampler Kit stuff

The March kit arrived at my house this past weekend, and I was thrilled to see that it included some of my favorite things.  Felt from Creative Imaginations, Flair from American Crafts, and white Mister Huey from Studio Calico.  I got right to work creating. Look at this great kit!
(Mister Huey not pictured)

Each month we have a sketch and card challenge on The Sampler Blog.  You should really check it out, you can win some great stuff!  We are working on getting the sketch and card challenge posted (stupid typepad issues), but for now you can head over and see my take on the sketch.  Here is the sketch we worked with, and a sneak peek of my layout.


Head on over to the blog to see my layout.  

This little mister has been giving me a run for my money lately.


He's lucky he's such a doll baby, because the non-sleeping is killing me.  Really.  He was up 7 times Monday night, and yesterday I thought I was going to have to be committed.  Last night was better, he was only up twice, and he's napping now, which is something he refused to do yesterday, so I'm a bit more sane today.  The only thing that kept me from checking in to a mental institution yesterday was coffee, lots and lots of coffee, a piece of pepperoni pizza (which those of you that know me know it's been years since I've eaten pepperoni pizza), and hours spent with this game here.

I don't know what I did before I had an iPhone. :)

Happy Wednesday!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Christa said...

Oh man, glad he slept better last night for you and hopefully will tonight too! Those long restless nights always killed me too-I love my sleep!

Jennie M said...

what a cutie pie. :) but, sleep would make him even cuter!!! ;)

beckyjune said...

Amy, he is so completely adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your lo... I went over and took a peek!! loveeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!! And he is soooooooo adorable!! I am sorry you aren't getting sleep ... I hope he turns it around soon!

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh - what a cutie! Hope the sleeping improves - I know how hard that is :)