Monday, March 26, 2012

Want to win?

Head on over to the the Sampler Blog, where our wonderful leader, Holly, is giving away some great stuff from our kit leftovers.  I have loved this kit so much.  I've already made four layouts and I still have a ton of good stuff left over.  Make sure to run and check it out!

Here is my sketch layout I made with the kit. 


Don't forget we have a sketch challenge and card challenge every month, where you can win more amazing stuff.  Make sure to check it out.

Have a great Monday!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Teka Cochonneau said...

Fun layout and cute stamping!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love your lo so much!! Beautiful photos and colors... and off to check out the giveaway! Thanks for the heads up!

Jette Gad said...

Great lo... And those bicycles are so cool...

Christa said...

Look at you with your 3 beautiful kiddos! Love this layout!

brenda said...

Really fun colors on this layout and the bikes give it such a fun feel!