Sunday, April 22, 2012

Helllllloooooooo!!!

I know I've been ignoring this blog, since nursing, diapers, and no sleeping have taken up all of my extra time, but I'm still here.  I have managed to do some fun stuff lately, and am thrilled to be heading out to the movies, in the actual theater, with my sweet girl in a few minutes.  We are heading out to see this:

This is the first time I've been to the movies since I had Davis.  I can't WAIT!!  I am on the second book, and I am pretty sure I like it more than I did the first.

When we were in TX we managed to get some pics taken in the bluebonnets.  I really, really love how they turned out.  Here are a few of my faves:






They make me so happy, along with the one I posted last week.  Sigh....

In scrappy news, I have been working happily with the April kit from The Sampler.  I really love how this kit is so neutral, and you can use it with any and every thing!  Here is a layout I created:


When we were home, we were so happy to spend a whole day with one of my very best friends and her gorgeous family.  The kids all get along so well, and I enjoyed spending some much needed Misty time.   She took some pics of Davis and I, and I can tell you that they were amazing.  I can't wait to see them all.

Hope your Sunday is fabulous, I've got the movies, followed by Austin's hockey game, then the 5th game in the Caps quest for the Stanley Cup.  It's going to be a GREAT day!!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh you are gonna LOVE The Hunger Games!!! It's awesome!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and your lo!!! Soooooo beautiful!!

dawn said...

Your layout is so sweet! I love the neutral colors. I loved the 'Hunger Games' movie and the books were so good! Those pics with the bluebonnets are so pretty. There was a story on the worldwide news about the bluebonnets. I guess they are a big deal for pics. Kinda like pumpkin patch pics. Love it! :)

Meghann said...

Those bluebonnet photos are beautiful, Amy! As we just moved to TX, I had no idea about this and by the time I found out, we were about a week too late! Next year!

Sarah Webb said...

Great pics of you and the kiddos! Love the background of the flowers!

em said...

Love the photos in the flowers!!! :)
Also, just saw you won something on Liz Kartchner's blog. I swear you are always winning things!!

Gail L said...

Oh those photos are sooooo sweet! Hope you girls enjoyed the movie! x

Keshet said...

So glad you got to enjoy some mama time at the movies!

Diane Payne said...

Enjoy the movie...I love all three books and read them in a week over spring break.

Your blue bonnet photos are beautiful!

photolbert said...

Thanks for the layout. It captures the very fiber of our friendship......no matter space nor time, we pick back up as if it had only been a moment in time.:)

Nirupama said...

Your bluebell photos turned out so nicely. The sun was so harsh the day we took ours everything is yellow and weird.