Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Some layouts from The Sampler

I had so much fun creating with the March kit from The Sampler.  I am pretty sure I created some of my favorite layouts ever with this kit.  Have I said that before?  Must be the great kits.  This first layout is about my three babies, and that even though there's a ten year age difference between the baby and the older two, you'd never know it.  You adore each other more than I can put into words.


I used the hexagons I had leftover from the February kit, and made a mask from the larger ones and traced the smaller ones to fill them in. 

The next layout is about how much Georgia adores her baby brother.  I knew she'd be awesome with him, she is almost the age I was when my little brother was born, but she has totally exceeded my expectations.  


Sigh...this makes my heart happy.  Hope you have a wonderful Easter, and I'll be back after with lots of pictures from our trip.


Pin It!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! I loveeeeee the colors, those precious photos and the hexagons!! Have a Happy Easter!

Valerie Durham said...

I love all of those bright colors in that banner - so pretty! And I agree - those hexagons are divine!

meganklauer said...

Such great inspiration! I love the hexagons!

Sarah Webb said...

Oh! Look at that sweet little face! Great pics and fun pages.

Michele H. said...

Amy - it's been awhile since I visited and man...i can't believe how big your little one is. That last photo...oh my. Makes this mama's heart melt.

Hope you're all doing well:)

Jennie M said...

so very sweet!!

kimmcc69 said...

So cute. Love these layouts. It warms your heart. Happy Easter.

JulesHollis said...

beautiful layouts. love the pic of your daughter kissing her brother. so sweet.

Christa said...

Amy these are amazing and I adore them both! That photo of Georgia and Davis is just beyond sweet!