Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A day late and a dollar short

That's my motto right now.  No matter what, I always tend to finish just a bit short.  I hope your Memorial Day was wonderful, and you took time to thank those that choose to serve for us.  Our long weekend was nice, and the kiddos enjoyed lots of friend time to start the countdown to summer.  Three weeks and counting.

My littlest is better, working on the sleeping still, and just as cute as ever.  Wanna see???  Here's an iPhone pic to tide you over.


I told ya!  I also wanted to share another layout that I completed with the May kit from The Sampler.  LOVE!  This is my sweet girl with her friends when they performed in the talent show this year.


Here's a quick sneak of the June kit....oh my stars it's amazing!


I also picked a winner for the Bazzill giveaway, and my sweet friend Keshet will be getting some happy mail!

Have a great Tuesday!!




Pin It!

6 comments:

Brandy Layton said...

Lovely and what a cutie!

MelB said...

Amy, your little man is sooo cute! Love the lo, thanks for stopping by my blog. Take care.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is soooooooo precious!!! And loving your lo!!! LOVING the photos and love love love the blues!!! GORGEOUS!! And congrats to your winner!!

Christa said...

He is so stinking cute! That layout is fantastic!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I just love your style so much Amy!
And what a cutie pie ;-)

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Janna Werner said...

Hi Amy,
now I have been stalking you for so long on Instagram :-) Time to leave a comment on your blog as well, isn´t it? Love your layout, the arrangment, colors and details.
Hugs
Janna