Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Eight Months

So, the OCD in me wouldn't let me wait a day to do Davis' eight month pictures, so when the rain cleared, we rushed outside to get some quick shots.  I am thrilled with them, of course, he's just too cute for words.  Here are a few of my favorites:



See, I told you he was so cute!!  Here are some eight month stats:

He weighs about 19 1/2 lbs, I think.  We haven't been to the doc since he was six months, so I'm just using my scale at home to guesstimate.
He eats cereal and fruit for breakfast and cereal and veggies/meat for dinner.  Loves solids!
He still nurses every 3 hours or so.
Loves water out of his sippy cup.
Would love to feed himself, if I would let him.
Sleeping, well you know. ugh.
Still swaddling at night, but naps he's FREE!
Napping a little better, usually around 10 in the morning for an hour or so, and then about 2 for an hour.
Is trying to get his second bottom tooth, but it hasn't broken through yet.
He claps, but keeps one hand closed in a fist so it looks like he wants to beat you up.
Says dada, yaya, baba.
Said mama for two days, then refused to say it again. :l
Likes to play, and LOVES books!  He has a bath book and a cloth book that make him so happy.
His favorite toys right now would be his zebra block set, his crab rattle, sophie and any book he can get his hands on. And tags, he loves the tags on his toys.
Loves to be sung to, so we do a lot of singing and nursery rhymes around here.

If you made it through, Here's a layout I created with the May kit at The Girl's Loft.  


Every time we go home to TX, we take pics of all the great grandkids together.  :)

Have a happy Wednesday!!



Pin It!

12 comments:

Laura B said...

Great baby pics. I love the family photos..so important to get those. (Laura, www.whosthischick.com)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, very sweet photos. He's a cutie! Love the design of your page!

Diane Payne said...

Yes, he is adorable! Your photos turned out fabulous too!

Love that layout...great design!

Penny said...

This is great! You are right he is adorable, and I love that his shirt say's how old he is! Love Penny

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

What a sweetie with that adorable smile and beautiful eyes!!! :)

And your layout is fabulous!
Such a great design :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

He is soooo adorable! Great photos and I love his shirt. Gorgeous LO!

Sarah Webb said...

He is delicious! Gorgeous eyes! Great page too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is soooooooooooo cute cute cute!! And I loveeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving the chevrons!!!!!

Alyssa said...

What a cutie! I could look at him all day. And your layout is wonderful!

Nirupama said...

beautiful boy and beautiful layout. You know I always love me a little airmail.

em said...

he is so so so cute! it seems like just yesterday you were announcing your pregnancy!!!

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh Amy - he is precious!! Love those photos!
Another beautiful page, too.