Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello Tuesday

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!  Davis decided to share his cold with me, so I was down for a couple of days, or as down as he'd let me be. :)  We are both feeling better finally, and ready to start our week.  At least we're only a day late. 

Speaking of my baby boy, he is eight months old today.  I won't even go into how that happened.  It is rainy here today, so I will probably wait to take his 8 month pics until tomorrow.  I will share his stats and pics later this week. Of course, all of this depends on sleep, or lack there of.  We're still working on sleeping.  Last Friday, I was done...couldn't keep my eyes open, so when Davis slept, I did the same.  Matt actually came home early, and I'm pretty sure I was in bed at 3:30 for the night.  At least I felt better Saturday.

I wanted to share a layout I created using the May kit from The Sampler.  This kit is full of color and I love it!

Here's a closeup of the thickers that I used the flocking on from the kit.  First time for me, and it was so much fun to use.  I love the bit of texture it gives the layout.


Have a great day, and I'll be back soon with some other good stuff!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy 8 months old!!!!! Can't wait to see new pics!! And glad you are both feeling better! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the photos and love love love the negative hearts!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Valerie Bishop said...

What a beautiful layout!! So sorry you were sick, but so glad you are now on the mend!

NinaSt said...

This layout is gorgeous! I love the hearts and the colors!

Nirupama said...

Lovely page. I have some flocking but didn't know how to use. Good to see it in action!

Anna Sigga said...

Colds are no fun!
Love that layout and the hearts are s o cute!

Teka Cochonneau said...

Such a pretty page!