Tuesday, May 01, 2012

The May kit is up at The Sampler,

and it is GORGEOUS!!  I haven't gotten it in my hands yet, but I already have big plans for this one.  Here it is:

The possibilities are endless.  Also, don't forget that our April bloghop is going on through this Friday.  All you have to do to win in leave a comment here, and I will get you entered.  You could win up to $35 worth of great product.

I have one more project to share with the April kit that will be on The Sampler blog tomorrow.  It is one of my favorite layouts I've created to date.

I have forgotten to post this, but a friend of mine who is a very talented photographer had a contest for a free mini-session and I WON!!  We went out last Tues and had such a great time getting these shots.  This is just a preview, but I am already in LOVE with them. 


 Ruthi does an amazing job, so if you're ever in the DC area and want to get some amazing pics, you should check her out.  Here is her blog.

Have a great Tuesday!


Pin It!

6 comments:

angie gutshall said...

Love the kit! And the pictures are so sweet!

Christa said...

I am loving your photos Amy! So, so beautiful!

Holly said...

Fun photos and that kit looks great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeee them!

Jennie M said...

LOVING the photos!

photolbert said...

OMG, I love the new free fun family photos! Love the outside lighting and the spring colors. Georgia is absolutely stunning in her headshot!!! Love the pink!!