Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday....

Hope your weekend was wonderful.  We had a great one that included no sleeping from the little, sleepovers for the bigs, and one hockey star making the travel team for the fall.  It was a good one for the most part, I am slowly beginning to research sleep solutions.  We both need to get more sleep, and what I'm doing now obviously isn't working. :(

I wanted to share a layout that was posted on The Sampler blog last week.  I used the wonderful May kit, and tried my hand at a sunburst pattern.


This is a closeup of the tag.  I used the stencil from the kit and chalk ink for the word "love".


I can't believe how little my bean was.  I have loved this kit so much, and can't wait to share the other layouts I created. 

 Make sure you check out The Sampler blog.  We have the May challenge posted, and all you have to do is create a little something based on the layout sketch or the card challenge, and you could win some GREAT stuff!

Have a great Monday!



Pin It!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry for the no sleep :( That has got to be hard!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo! I love love love the tags, the photo and LOVING the sunburst of papers!! GORGEOUS!!!

Valerie Bishop said...

What a precious photo and I love your starburst! Great layout!

Ally said...

That little of yours is too adorable for words!

Amy Scalze (happy2create) said...

Great layout! I hope the sleeping challenge gets better.

NinaSt said...

So cute! Love this layout!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is so cute. sorry about the no sleep.

Anna Sigga said...

No sleep is no fun - but the layout is beautiful!

brenda said...

Love the color scheme of your layout and what a cute photo!!

Meghann said...

So cute, Amy!

Keshet said...

LOVE the layout! I hope your little one starts sleeping soon--Lord knows we can use some sleeping over here, too:) Holding my eyes up with toothpicks today!

Kelly Massman said...

this is darling-love the photo too