Thursday, May 10, 2012

A layout to share

Wanted to share a layout that I created using the April kit from The Girl's Loft.  This was such a fun kit, and I enjoyed working with it.  This layout is of my sweetest girl painting canvases for Davis' nursery.  She is an artist, I tell ya!  Everything is from the kit except for the "follow your heart" die cut which my sweet friend Lexi sent me when I was whining about how much I wanted a Cameo. :)


I'm still pining for that Cameo, so maybe that'll be my Mother's Day present this year.  Although I'd be happy with a good night's sleep at this point.  Here's a recent pic of my sweet non-sleeping baby. 



He's lucky I think he's the cutest boy in the world, because the non-sleeping, well, you know....

Happy Thursday!  Here's to lots and lots of coffee!





Pin It!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is beautiful!! PERFECT title for the subject and loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

seriously, how cute!!!!

Cassi said...

he's adorable, love that photo!

Ursula Schneider said...

He may well be the cutest boy in the world, what a gorgeous boy! Love the layout!

meganklauer said...

Great page! Cutest little man ever! I know I say that every time you post his picture, but he just melts me. :0)

beckyjune said...

I love stopping by your blog to see that cute little face! Happy Mother's Day to you, Amy. I hope you get your Cameo (and a good night's sleep!). I'd love one, too!

Kellee Wynne Conrad said...

Amy - he is so beautiful! So, I was just "awarded" a Kreativ blog award and thought of you. It's great to gain more blog exposure so I have given you the award, too. :) You can find more info on my blog! www.mylifewithmonkeys.com

em said...

He's so stinkin' cute. :)