Monday, June 25, 2012

29, again.

This weekend, I celebrated my 29th birthday, again.  So, I really turned 41, but who's counting, right?  It was a great day, spent with my fabulous family, and I loved every second of it.  The next day, my baby girl turned 11.  I can't believe it, time just goes so quickly.  We surprised her by getting her a phone.  She was thrilled!


I also wanted to share a quick layout that I created using the June kit from The Sampler.  I have had the best time with this kit!  This layout is about my grandfather meeting his 5th great grandchild.  It was such a special moment.


Makes my heart happy!  Happy Monday, everyone!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your lo!! LOVING that photo, the big 5 and loveeeeeeee the masking!! And happy birthday to you and your daughter!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Zorina said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Amy!! No wonder I love love visiting your blog..we share birthday month. My 28th birthday is 2 days ;-))

em said...

Yay! Happy, happy Birthday! :) 41 sounds way cooler than 29 anyway!

Sarah Webb said...

Oh wonderful. I love everything about this page! Well done!