Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chic Tags

I have only been on this team for one week, but can I just say that this is the perfect fit for me?  I tend to spend a looooooooong time creating a layout.  It takes me forever to pick out embellishments and extras to finish it up.  That's where Chic Tags comes in.  Veronica has made it so easy to add that little something that you're looking for.  When I received my box of goodies, and saw this set, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. This is the layout I created.  I've been a bit obsessed with circles lately. 


And a closeup of this cute tag and doilie that I added:


My sweet girl has started swimming this year, and she's pretty good at it.  This is her first meet, and shows her finish.  I was so proud of her!


And here she is with her swim girls.  This is usually what I get when I ask to take a pic. Nice.


Happy Thursday!


Pin It!

16 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

lovely layout! Love the circle element!

Valerie Bishop said...

Fabulous layout design! I love the colors and the title placement!

Tammy said...

Great layout! I love the bright polka dots and the circle embellishments. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photo, the colors and love love love all the circles!!!!

Jingle said...

Super cute layout!

Ellie Augustin said...

What a fun layout! Love everything about it.

Christina Collins said...

Such a fun layout! I love the twirly twine.

Lisa said...

Love the colors and circles! This is sooo cute!

Becky said...

I love all those circles too and that twine reminds me of the ropes that divide the shallow end from the deep end :)

em said...

You know I love that layout! :) I also love the swimsuit picture...so cute! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wonderful layout!!

Brandy Layton said...

Love the layout!!!! The photos are so sweet!

Pamela said...

Love it!! Great layout! The photos are awesome too! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Great page Amy!
Love how you've placed the title ;-))

Kimber-Leigh said...

cute page amy...and i love the "posed" shot. so funny!

Merrick Dunphy said...

Great layout and fab photos!