Wednesday, June 06, 2012

It's a good day!

Dare I say I am feeling a bit more rested???  I'm sure now that I've put that out there, it will come back to bite me in the...well, you know.  My angel boy actually only woke up once last night.  Once. What do I say to that???

YAY!!  

My sweet girl had her 4th grade learning celebration, and made Patrol for next year.  So, so very proud of her!

Then there's my hockey guy...gosh I adore him.  Tonight is the 6th grade show in which he plays Prince Charming, and a Russian Tennis Star...can't wait!


Now for some scrappy stuff.  The June kit is up at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us, and it's gorgeous!

The colors are just perfect for me.  I've already made 4 layouts with it, and have a few more in the works. Here's the first layout I made.

When I saw the stamp in the kit, I knew I had the perfect picture for it.  Look how little he was!

OK, make sure you check out The Sampler blog for the other designer's amazing projects.  We'll have the June layout and card challenge posted soon.  You should play along, because you could win some great stuff!  Also, be on the lookout for another bloghop coming soon.  Lots of fun stuff happening at The Sampler!!



Pin It!

8 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

What a fabulous layout! I really like that kit! What a bunch of fun embellies come with it! I can't wait to see what else you create with it!

em said...

Cute layout!! And your older kids are looking so grown up!!

beckyjune said...

That picture is priceless,Amy!

Valerie said...

Your kids are gorgeous Amy - and I love your page. That photo is too much!!

listgirl said...

Very cool layout! Love how you used the crab stamp, LOL. Those viewmaster reels are way cool.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for sleeping more! I loveeeeee the photos, and love love love your FABULOUS LO!! LOVING the colors, the title work and that photo is sooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!!

Jennie M said...

SUCH a great page! and, not to mention, what a bunch of cute kids! :)

Diane Payne said...

So fun to read about your kids, Amy! You must be so proud! And that layout...adorable! Love the photo too!