Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mastitis...AGAIN!

Can I just take a minute to complain here on my blog?  Seriously???  So, after a horrid week last week, I really thought we were in the clear.  Matt decided to have a procedure done that would take him out of commission for a few days, and I thought the timing was fine. Davis and I were both feeling better, we had the last week of school, graduation party and Georgia's birthday party out of the way.  Then what happens?  I wake up the next day with mastitis.  Matt can't really help with Davis right now, so that leaves me, with a fever, body aches, and one sore boob! I called the doctor so they could call in a prescription for me.  They finally did around 4 in the afternoon.  When I went to get it, it was the wrong medicine.  Nice.  So, Davis and I head over to the Urgent Care, and they get me right in.  Yay, since my tylenol has worn off and my baby is DONE with the doctor.  Two hours later, I finally have my antibiotic (an emergency came in right after I did-Murphy's Law anyone???).  What a day.

Now, I do have a layout to share.  When I got my package from Veronica at Chic Tags, I couldn't wait to get started!  I grabbed this set:

And made this:


I am so happy with how it turned out, and the Sweet Summer tag was perfect!

Thanks for visiting, I'm off to hopefully get better.


Pin It!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yikes!! Sorry you had such issues getting your meds you needed!! I hate that! :(

But I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING those bright, happy rays!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Marie Ramirez said...

Oh man that sounds yucky! I hope u r feeling better!! That layout is awesome! Love the colors!

MelB said...

Oh man, that sucks! Hope you'll feel better soon! Hang in there Amy. I love that lo!!! It's so fun and fresh!

Teka Cochonneau said...

:( mastitis is the worst. *hugs* love the page!

Brandy Layton said...

Youch! I am sorry to here about your day! However that layout is awesome!

em said...

Oh no!! Hope you are feeling better soon. I have been lucky enough to never have that, but I've heard it awful!! :(

Kelly said...

Ouch! Hope you are feeling better Amy xxx