Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So much to do, so little time

I know, every week I swear that I'm going to be a better blogger, and then not so much.  Last week was a whirlwind, and we had so much going on that I didn't stop at all until Monday.

It was my kiddos last week of school, which included my oldest graduating from 6th grade.  Seriously, I don't know where the time has gone, but he is out of elementary and headed to middle school next year.


This sweet girl celebrated her last day of 4th grade with an early birthday party to celebrate turning 11 next weekend.

She had 11 girls, and the theme was The Hunger Games.  They acted at the movie, it was hilarious!

Davis was sick, and wouldn't let anyone hold him that wasn't me, so Matt really ran the whole party. I learned that one-I do not work well under pressure, and 2-my husband is a saint to deal with me.

This is one of my favorite pictures. Ever. Matt gave the girls archery lessons, and I got this pic of him with Georgia.

This little pumpkin turned nine months.  Oh my heart he is a love.

Here are some nine month tidbits:

He is still hovering around 20 lbs.
Wearing 12 month clothes.
Still a sleeping champ, although he's only up 2-3 times each night now, so it's not as bad as it was.
Still nursing, every 3-4 hrs during the day.
Eating breakfast dinner and sometimes lunch if I'm not lazy.
Is totally in to food.  Eats cheerios, banana, bread, and baby food.
Loves his toys, his crab rattle and bath book are his favorites right now.
Says dada, baba, yaya all day long.  Still no mama. :(
Claps and says yay all the time.
Dances when we sing "dancing baby" to him.
Loves bath time, and his rubber ducky.
Drinks water from a sippy cup.
Loves his Jumper and bounces like there's no tomorrow.
Rolls all over the place, but no crawling yet.
Has one tooth that's fully through, one that's partially through, and another almost through.

Lots going on scrappy wise.  This layout went up with a color challenge that The Sampler Kit Club designers took part of on the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog.  This is the layout I created for the challenge.

I used the June kit, of course.  You can check out the challenge here.

And last, but certainly not least, I am thrilled about this! I have always loved Veronica and Albert's amazing tags, and was thrilled when she said I could join her group of amazing designers.  Check out her goodies in the shop here.  The blog is full of amazing designs from some super-talented scrappers.  I am still in awe that I am among the talent there.

Hope your week is going well!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee the party theme and the photos too!!! I love love love your lo!!! Those photos are precious and LOVING the chevrons and the little view finder!! And he is sooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! I wonder when he says 'yaya' if he is meaning mama?? :)

Allison said...

I love the picture with your husband and Georgia! Beautiful...great idea for a birthday party!

Teka Cochonneau said...

Great page! The photos of your family are great!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Gorgeous page and fun family photos!
I have a son who just finished 4th grade, too. :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Very sweet page! My DD turns 11 tomorrow and is off to 6th grade in the fall. Eek! :)

Lilith Eeckels said...

What an adorable layout. LOVE baby layouts!

Brandy Layton said...

What a fun busy week!!

Christa said...

Congrats on your new gig-awesome news!
Wow, middle school, seriously how does time go so fast?!?! What a great photo of the 3 of you!