Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hard Core Cropping

So I did some serious cropping this weekend along with the gals over at Core' dinations Cardstock.  They hosted their first ever crop with some great challenges, and I managed to play along with a few.  I am lucky enough to get to use Core'dinations in The Sampler's kits each month, and I love how much fun it is to use.  
This first layout is about my angel and his toe obsession.  Once he discovered them, they were always in his mouth.  I used my cameo to cut out the title and arrows along the bottom, and some of my fave chic tags.


See how fabulous these tags are??


This next layout was supposed to be for a mini-challenge, but my angel baby wouldn't cooperate and let me scrap, so I didn't finish on time.


Closeup:


This last layout is one of my faves.  It's my girlie at her 4th grade celebration. I had to add a couple Chic Tags, and some awesome core'dinations that I scored to make the sunburst.


Closeups:



My sweet boy got both of his top front teeth in, and so we've had a fun few days around here. I am hoping that he'll be back to his normal happy self once they are both through.  UGH.  Let's just say he's lucky he's so cute.



Happy Sunday!


Pin It!

14 comments:

em said...

That second layout might be my favorite layout of yours EVER. Love it!!! So jealous of your scrapping time!

Zorina said...

all lovely! i was doing hard core scrapping too yesterday and scored 4 12x12 pages. woot to us!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW!!!!! You rocked it Amy!!!! I love love love love all of them!! Just GORGEOUS!! And your little one is just precious!!! Hope his teething woes are over soon!!!!

Kim said...

Amy your work has always really inspied me...and your use of core on these is no exception, thanks for linking not sure what happened with the linky but I am glad you got it up...!!

Tina Connolly said...

These layouts are all awesome! Well done with the challenges.

Madeline said...

Great pages! Love the sunburst! And your little drummer boy is adorable.

Elisa K said...

Wow... Your layouts are all fabulous, but that little guy is adorable... Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

It's so nice to have a stretch of time to get a few pages done. :) These all turned out beautifully! I love how you used the arrows on the first page and the sunburst design on the third page is awesome!

Deedee Horton said...

These are all just beautiful!

Sylvie said...

Beautiful pages! Love all your layering!

corrie said...

Suck gorgeous pages!!! I love the sunburst one. The colors are fabulous! The others are so striking and beautiful as well, but that one really hooked me.

Jennie M said...

those are gorgeous!

Christa said...

Oh I love all these pages Amy! So beautiful as usual! Look at your little drummer cutie!

Claire T said...

Don't you love it when you get the chance to really get a few things scrapped! Love those layouts.