Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How has it been so long since I blogged???

I have been a very busy mama, I'll tell you that much!  Between hockey, swimming, and the cutest baby ever, I guess blogging has taken a back seat.  Sorry.  

I just got this yesterday.

I am so excited to get playing with it!  Any tips or tricks you can share??

I also have a layout to share.  I created this of my kiddos in the Texas bluebonnets.  


I used Pebbles, Studio Calico, and some of the fabulous Chic Tags.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm off to check out my Cameo!




Pin It!

11 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the pictures!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Stunning layout! You're going to have so myuch fun with the cameo!!!
Have a little tutorial on my blog if you're interested.
http://lilithandscrap.blogspot.be/2012/07/summer-video-2.html

em said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very fun layout with lots of cool elements!
And oh a Cameo!
It is on my wishlist :)
Have fun!

M&MSCRAPS said...

Have fun with the cameo! I can't scrap without it anymore.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Your layout is gorgeous, Amy! So happy with all of the great colors. Have fun with your new toy. I'm jealous. LOL! :)

Fawn said...

Love the bluebonnet photos. I missed them this year.

You will love your Cameo. I received mine for Christmas and it's a favorite tool.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and those paint splatters!!!!

Nirupama said...

So pretty! Have fun with your née toy. I have been going crazy downloading lots of free fonts. There is a lot of word art one can create with the reg software alone. Spend some time just playing. Also look for winding type fonts for more free shapes.

Keshet said...

Oh goodness, have fun with it! And then report back so I can tell my hubby why I need it, ha!

meganklauer said...

Love the layout! So bright & fun.
I am still waiting on my Cameo. Can't wait to play!