Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My baby boy

is now 13???!!!  WHA???  How in the world did that happen?  I swear he was just Davis' age yesterday.  Today, my sweet Austin is 13,  no matter how much I protested it.  He truly is a blessing, and I am so thankful that he is mine. 


Here are a few things about him.

He has the kindest heart I've ever seen.
He can get along with anyone.
He has definitely found his sense of humor this year.
He refuses to cut his hair, although I did talk him into getting a trim in a week.  Don't worry there will be before and after pics of his mop.
He is loyal, caring, loving, and such a big help with the baby.
He can sleep all day and stay up all night.
He loves hockey, as much as I do. :)


Seriously, check out that MOP!!

And now for a few favorite layouts of my boy...




Happy birthday to my sweet Austin.  I adore you more than you'll ever know.

Pin It!

13 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Love those layouts!

Sasha Farina said...

Happy Birthday Austin!! love his hair!! heeeheee!!

deb duty said...

Love your layouts, especially the hockey one! Happy birthday to your son!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Happy birthday to Austin! Such a fun collection of layouts about him. I am NOT a rollercoaster fan by any means. LOL!

Danielle said...

Happy birthday to your 'little' boy :-) Love the layouts, especially the thrill ride one!

Madeline said...

Happy Birthday to you son! He has some hair!

em said...

Wow! Happy Birthday! Love the layouts!! :)

Nirupama said...

Fun layouts! I love the hockey one. Happy Birthday to your Austin :)

Melissa said...

Super fun layouts and a big happy birthday to your boy!!

Jolene said...

Happy birthday Austin!! Great pics!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday to your boy!! I love love love love the lo's you made for him!!!! And loving the new blog look!!!!

Jennie M said...

great pages and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!

Keshet said...

Wow, he's so big! Such a cute guy!