Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My sweet boy is 10 months

and I have to say, I can't believe how fast it's gone by!  I really thought that since I was older, more seasoned let's say, that I would be able to slow it done some this time, but not so much.  He is just an angel, really the sweetest baby, and we continue to be amazed that we were given such a gift.

So, his 10 month pics didn't go quite as well as I hoped.  I thought I'd get him out a bit early, while it wasn't hot, but didn't take in account that the light would be horrid.  Therefore, this is what I got.

OK, still super cute, but a bit squinty...oh but he is so adorable, if I do say so myself!


So then I turned him away from the sun, but totally forget to change my camera settings.  Not only do I have shadows on his face, but now the color is off. Joy.


By this time, he was getting a bit tired of the pics, and had discovered the sticker, which he promptly ripped off.  

So, I had to retake the pics, and got so many better ones, but there's no sticker.  Insert photoshop.  

Can you tell I photoshopped the sticker in??  I guess it'll have to do.
Here are some 10 month stats:
He is still around 20 lbs.
He is wearing 12-18 month clothes.
Sleep is not bad. Not good, but not bad. He is up 2 times a night, and up for the day anywhere from 6-8.
He naps once or twice depending on what time he gets up.
Still nursing every 4 hours or so.  He has been really into it lately, says nenenene when he wants to nurse.
Finally started doing some inchworm crawling.  It's so cute.
Has his two front bottom teeth, and his front top two are almost breaking through.
Loves outside, and will cry if we walk away from the window or door while holding him.
Loves balls, and is really into music of any kind.
Can dance when we ask him to, and claps when you say YAY!
Finally said mama, about 3 times, and that's it.
Still loves cheerios, but won't pick up other foods on his own to eat them.  Must be the texture??
Love Lilly, who really wants nothing to do with him at this point.

How about a layout?  I love this one I created using the June kit from The Sampler


And some closeups.



Thanks so much for visiting, have a great Wednesday!





Pin It!

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is soooooooooo precious!!! I just love love love his ADORABLE face!!!! And loving your lo!! Loveeeeeeee the mix of colors, the photos and loving the big '3' from pink paislee!! And I never would have know that you photoshopped the sticker on!! Nope...thought it was still on his shirt! lol!!

Tammy said...

Oh, these are so precious! I would never have known you photoshopped the sticker. Looks great to me! I wanted to get outside today to take some shots but it's overcast and cloudy and the light is funny, so I can totally relate! Another day it will have to be..... :)

Ellie Augustin said...

Yeah I'll agree you wouldn't even tell! & Time flies when your having fun! Loving that layout so much fun!

Madeline said...

Beautiful page! I actually like the second photo with the shadows on his face. It gives definition to his features!

Nirupama said...

So cute!! Your photoshop skills are awesome.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

He is such a cutie pie! I can't tell that you Photoshopped the sticker in at all. Great job! Beautiful colors and wonderful design on your page! :)

Valerie Bishop said...

He's precious....and I can't tell the photoshopping! Great job! Great use of those huge numbers too! I couldn't figure out what to do with mineM

Kimber-Leigh said...

he is darling. love that he found the sticker :) and i can't tell it's photoshopped a bit!

Elisa K said...

your little guy is so adorable... Love the layout also. thanks so much for sharing.. hugs

Christina said...

Your little man is adorable-I love your layout as well.
I would have never known that you had photoshopped the sticker if you hadn't mentioned it.

Meghann said...

Love your layout, Amy!

Sarah Webb said...

I didn't notice the photoshop until you mentioned it ;) Fun page! I like the design!

Holly* said...

1) the photoshop looks great 2) the little man is too cute and sounds like a wonderful baby! i wish we were closer so we could have playdates 3) love that he's so interactive now with the asking to nurse, clapping, dancing. its great!

I'm just a simple gal said...

omg, he's adorable!!!!

Staci said...

omg, amy, he is soooo adorable!! you did a great job with the photoshop and I love the layout!