Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some Sampler goodies

I have had so much fun using up the July kit from The Sampler.  I wanted to share another layout I created with the amazing kit.  This layout was created using Holly's wonderful July sketch.


I cut out the arrows and the love tag using my cameo.  My kids have really enjoyed sleeping LATE this summer.  The fall is going to be quite a shock for them.

The August kits will be up on Wednesday, and you will love them, I promise.  Want to win some goodies from The Sampler?  How about these...

If you are interested inn some extra scrappy goodies, check out this post on The Sampler blog for all the info.

Happy Tuesday!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the new look of your blog, Amy! Awesome layout too...great design and I love how you left the threads on the ends of the arrows.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the grid design, the denim pocket, and loving the little title tag!!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

this is so super cut.e love the grid design.