Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Woohoo for my new blog!!!

Isn't it gorgeous??  I am in love with it now, it's so much more me.  Thanks go out to my sweet, sweet friend Megan Klauer.  I'm sure you know Megan, she's one talented photographer and scrapbooker.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you really should.   

She did a blog redo for one of her friends, and when I gushed on and on about how much I loved it, she took pity on my and my outdated blog and offered to help me out.

I seriously love it, Megan, and really appreciate the time you took to make my blog look amazing!

Now, how about a recent pic of all three of my kiddos?


This picture just makes my heart happy.  

Happy Wednesday!

Pin It!

9 comments:

AlissaG said...

great bright picture! and your blog looks wonderful!

ajbsandme said...

Looks great! great summer photo of your kids!

Jen said...

love the new look! :)

Gail L said...

Looks amazing Amy! Love it! x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I noticed it right away!!!! Megan rocked it!! LOVING the kids photo too... beautiful!!!

MelB said...

Love the new look of the blog, very fresh!!!!

Beautiful family Amy!! They are adorable!

Keshet said...

love the new look!!

Meghann said...

Looks great, Amy!

Kim said...

Love the blog re-design! Isn't Megan wonderful?