Monday, August 06, 2012

Ahhh, Monday!

I can't believe it's Monday, the weekend always goes by soooooo fast!  Today is a special day, because it's my hubby's birthday!  Hopefully he will get some time off to enjoy the day a bit.

I wanted to share a couple of layouts that I created using The Sampler's July kit.  I have to admit, when I first got the kit, I wasn't sure I'd be able to do much with it, but once I got started, I loved creating with it! This first layout was a quick and easy one of the fam.


Here's a closeup of the hearts.  I used the stamps from the kit to make the pattern on them. LOVE!


This next layout is about my godson, Hudson's baptism.  When it was his turn, we were lucky that Matt was holding him, because he THREW himself backwards to be baptized.  It was hilarious! I was so happy somebody got the picture, because it was a moment I don't want to forget.


Here's some closeup details:



Hope you have a great Monday!

Pin It!

14 comments:

em said...

Great layouts! My favorite is the first one...and I love your new profile photo! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome pages, Amy!

Zorina said...

Super like!! Am hoping to keep on scrapping too this week after the lil' girl is asleep. :-)Have a good week!

Merrick Dunphy said...

Loving the stitching on these!

Cindy S. said...

Great lo's Amy! That red one is simply stunning!

Cindy S. said...

Great lo's Amy! That red one is simply stunning!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

That kit has some really great colors and you did a great job with it.
That navy floral paper is one of my favorites :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love what you have done with the kit. Love the design on both!

brenda said...

Love the stitching over the hearts in your first layout!

Jennie M said...

fantastic pages!!!

Alyssa said...

What wonderful layouts! Love the cork on the first one and the title work on the second one.

Christa said...

I am loving your blog re-do and that gorgeous photo of yourself!!
Love these pages too-always love your stitching and added bits on each page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday to Hubby! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo's!!! Beautiful!! LOVING that cork paper on the first one!!!!

Keshet said...

SUCH pretty layouts! Love the "love" cutout!