Tuesday, August 21, 2012

One month away from one year old (or 11 months)

I'm sorry, WHAT?????  How can my little baby be almost one year old?  I know I say this with each monthly post, but I'm pretty sure I just gave birth.  He is 11 months old, and I still can't believe how blessed we are that he came into our lives.  He truly makes me complete.

How 'bout a cute pic from our beach trip?  He loved hanging out and playing in his crab on the beach.  I loved that it kept him out of the sun.


And here is his 11 month shot.  Notice the slightly oily hair??


I was treating him for cradle cap, so he apparently had a bit of baby oil still left in his hair.  Here are some 11 month stats.

He hasn't gained much weight lately, so I'm thinking he's still hanging around 20 lbs or so.
Won't eat baby food anymore, or much else for that matter.
Loves cheerios, puffs, and fruits.
Doesn't love anything that isn't mentioned in the previous sentence.
Nurses when he wakes up, and before naps/bed.
Still wakes up at least twice a night to nurse.
Has the greatest personality, ever!
Waves bye bye, claps, and does the sign for more and all done.
Wants what he wants when he wants it-he is quite demanding these days.
Loves to dance and will do it on command.  It's too cute!
Loves his stacking cups, shape sorter and empty water bottles.
Wants the remote or our cell phones/computers.  Any one will do. :)
Plays hockey in the basement and loves it!  He actually leans towards the basement when you're holding him to get down there and play.  He plays with a knee hockey stick and a ball.
Has four teeth, and has used them a couple times on me. OUCH!
He crawls, sort of, and has started pulling up. He loves to 'walk' holding on to our hands.
His burp cloth makes him so happy.  It stays in his bed, and he gets it when he's nursing, and sleeping.  

How about a layout now?  I created this for Chic Tags, and used an older SC kit.


Here are some closeups. 



Just an everyday layout that I just love.

Hope your Tuesday is great!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is just the cutest!!! I love love love your lo!!! LOVING the clouds!!! Beautiful!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Love this layout ! The layers are awesome!

Laura B said...

I love that beach pool/shade. Wish we had stuff like that when my kids were little. Love the layout so precious

April Michelle said...

My nephew is turning one next month, I posted some pictures of him on my blog! Your little man is so cute. It's crazy how fast they grow.

Your layout is very cute too!

beckynoelle said...

he is absolutely adorable :)
love your layout too!

Valerie Bishop said...

Oh my precious! He is just so adorable! Love your layout! The layering is perfect!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

He is such a cutie pie! Awesome layout, Amy!

Sparklin said...

Cute page!

Christina said...

Your son is adorable! And I love that layout! The embellishments work perfect with the papers and photo!

angie gutshall said...

This is precious! Love the layout and the pictures are so cute!