Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So much to share...

but there has been very little sleep around the Coose house so I'm not getting much done.  The big kiddos are getting ready to head back to school soon, and I am not looking forward to losing my favorite babysitters.  They are so awesome with Davis and are the reason I get to take a shower each day.  It's not going to be pretty, believe me.

I wanted to share another I made using some amazing tags from Chic Tags.  I recently purchased the new Everyday Eclectic line by Allison Kreft, and I couldn't wait to use it.  Of couse, I had no problem finding some great tags to match the papers.  Veronica has the uncanny ability to create tags that go with any and every line out there.


And a closeup...


See, they match perfectly!  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Tomorrow I will be back with a bloghop from The Sampler.  


Pin It!

7 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty layout!
I love that line, too :)

Kimberly Archer said...

Beautiful Amy!

corrie said...

So pretty! Good luck with the start of school!

Kelly in Canada said...

really pretty layout!

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome layout love the mix of papers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the mix of colors and loveeeeeeeee the little stars!!!!!

Sparklin said...

Fun page!