Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Sampler blog hop


Woohoo!  We are having a recap of the amazing August kit, and you can win some goodies just by joining us! 

You should be joining me from the fabulous blog of our fearless leader, Holly King.  If you're just hopping on now, you can always start at The Sampler Blog and go from there.

The August kit was definitely one of my favorites.  I loved the summery colors and the perfect patterns.  Need a refresher?


We got a stamp, some smash goodies, Mister Huey, tags, tissue paper, a mistable alphabet, along with some gorgeous papers.  Here are the projects I made this month.

This was my annual first/last day layout of my big kids.


Davis' fourth month page.  Only 7 months behind. ;)


These last two layouts I haven't shared on my blog yet.  This layout was based on Holly's monthly sketch.  There's still time to play along to win a prize...check out the details here.

Here is her sketch:


And this is my take:


This last layout was probably my favorite this month.  I just love cutting apart the Dear Lizzy paper and tucking it behind my photos.  I love how that looks.  I also cut the Smash binding into triangles.


I also created two other layouts using this kit, but I can't share those quite yet.  I will give you a peek...



I can't wait to share these with you.

That makes 6 layouts, and I still have stuff left over.  The Sampler kits are packed full!!

So, how do you win, you ask?  We will be randomly selecting a winner or two from comments posted on The Sampler Blog, any of our designer's blogs, our facebook fans and/or our blog followers.  So if you haven't commented, liked, or followed yet, then HOP TO IT!!

Next, you will be heading to my fellow DT'er Amy Sotolongo's amazing blog.  Thanks for stopping by  and good luck!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects! You've been a busy girl! That is one fun kit packed full of goodies!! I love what you created!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know I always loveeeeeee your creations!! These are all GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful Layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.

Danielle said...

Awesome giveaway! Love all the (many) projects you made out of this kit. Fabulous work!!

Patricia said...

So many great layouts! thanks for the chance!

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous projects Amy!!! And so many!

Carolyn said...

Love your take on the sketch. I had totally forgotten about that. Love your projects!

Christa said...

I love all your layouts Amy! So beautiful! You have been very busy scrapping!

Sandi said...

Beautiful layouts....you have a great deal of talent. Thanks for the chance to win some cool goodies.

MelB said...

These are all so stunning!!! Especially love the 4th month page. :)

Felisa Sloan-Montee said...

Your layouts are lovely