Thursday, August 09, 2012

Well, it's Thursday

and Thursdays are usually my favorite days of the week, but not this week.  I have had the crabbiest crab around this week.  Don't know what has gotten in to my sweet Davis, but he has just been out of sorts all week long.  He only wants to be carried around, and just isn't happy anywhere else.  It's definitely taken a toll on his parents, I'll tell you that much.  And scrapping?  Yeah, not so much.

I do have a layout to share that I created using the August kit from The Sampler.  It's my annual first day/last day of my kiddos.



This kit is full of some gorgeous stuff!  I used my Cameo for the title, of course.

Here's to a happy Thursday!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the idea of a 'first day - last day' layout! Great design and colors!!

Jingle said...

So sorry you have a crabby one in the house right now! That's not fun for anyone! Your layout is super cute!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a super cute back to school alyout!

amy, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. thanks

Christina said...

Great layout-love this idea. I really need to remember to take "last day" photos this year! :)

Sparklin said...

Fun idea and fun layout! Good luck with the crabby one ;-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the comparison photos, the colors and loving the arrows with the title on them!!!

Nirupama said...

pretty pretty, Love the way you layered your titles. Don't worry about your little one, mine has been so crabby lately too. Don't know, must be time for school to start!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great page!! and what a good idea to use a first and last day photo! (and I really need a Cameo!).

Kim said...

I love your sprinkling of diamonds on this one!

Katherine (sutty) said...

Beautiful page and a great idea to take photos at the beginning and the end of the year

em said...

ugh. i hate those crabby days!! love this layout - i've done nothing with our first and last day photos...probably because my kids are never looking at the camera in them!! ;)